2014/07/25

“Have patience with everything that remains unsolved in your heart ... live in the question.”

- Rainer Maria Rilke (Letters to a Young Poet)

Eine Hommage an einen wunderschönen Menschen und eine der besten Freundinnen, die ich mir wünschen könnte. Wie versprochen hier die Bilder von Ane, die Ende letzten Monats für knapp zwei Wochen aus Spanien zu mir in mein kleines westfälisches Dorf gekommen ist. Auch wenn ich weiß, dass ich sie wahrscheinlich wieder ein ganzes Jahr nicht sehen werde bin ich mir dennoch sicher, dass wir uns nie aus den Augen verlieren werden!

A tribute to a beautiful creature and one of the best friends I could ever ask for. As promised earlier, here are some photos of Ane, who came all the way from Spain to visit me in the German countryside for about two weeks last month. Even though I know that we'll not be able to see each other for about another year I am sure that we will not loose sight of each other, 'cause sometimes, with some people,  it just clicks. She is definitely one of the reasons I'm most grateful for having gone to England and I wish she could have been there with me throughout the entire journey.
Te quiero muchísimo.

P.S.: I hope you'll read this.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Ui, das freut mich total! :)
    Ja, ich liebe Museen! Das war bei mir schon immer so. Früher auf Klassenausflügen war ich immer eine der wenigen, die die Museen wirklich interessiert haben! :D

    Liebe Grüße und tolle Fotos! ♥

    AntwortenLöschen