2014/07/23

Nos Alive '14 (Lisbon) // Instagram #2

my sister darling / Chet Faker / Bairro Alto (Lisbon)
Temples / 38°C in the shade / Arctic Monkeys' setlist
checking out hotties (ya know it!) / Mojitos& Caipirinhas / street art
Imagine Dragons / breakfast at 3 pm / "Küsschenstunde"
new definition of "salad bar" / pre crazy Lisbon nights / sticky mornings

Jupp, ich weiß. Instagram Posts mag eigentlich keiner. Aber: zu meiner Verteidigung bringe ich vor, dass keiner der obigen Schnappschüsse eigentlich auf meinem eigenen Account zu finden sind (weil ich nämlich zu faul bin um da irgendwas zu posten). 
Also, here it goes: mein fünftes Mal im unglaublichen Lissabon und auf dem besten Festival Europas (möchte ich jetzt mal behaupten). Ich glaube ich habe mich noch nie so wenig auf die Bands fixiert, obwohl das Lineup mal wieder unvergleichlich gut war, und stattdessen das Leben und vor allem die Nächste genossen! Ich könnte euch jetzt ewig lang von netten Norwegern, tollen Strandclubs, portugiesischem Kirschenschnaps, dem mehr als guten Wetter, schönen Ausblicken über die Dächer der Stadt, viel zu starken Cocktails, wilden Taxifahrern und dem einmaligem Public Viewing Erlebnis  im Zentrum der Stadt erzählen. Aber ich halt besser die Klappe. Sonst kommen mir noch die Tränen von zu viel saudade.
Ich kann euch wieder mal nur wärmstens ans Herz legen auch mal einen Abstecher dorthin zu machen! Do it!

Yea, I know. Nobody actually likes these Instagram posts. However: In my defence I can put forward that none of the photos above can actually be found on my own account (mainly because I'm too lazy to ever upload anything onto Instagram).
Well, here it goes: My fifth time in amazing Lisbon and at the best festival in Europe (according to my very valuable personal opinion). I think I have never focused on the bands this little, even though the lineup was incomparably good once again, and instead simply enjoyed life and especially the nights! I could talk about nice Norwegians, awesome beach clubs, portuguese cherry liquor, the wonderful weather, preeetty strong cocktails, wild taxi drivers and the unique public viewing experience in the heart of the city without having to stop to take a breath. But I better shut up. Otherwise I'll start to cry as a result of the buildup of all this saudade.
Once again I can simply advise you to not miss it. Ever again. 

Credits: 1, 6 - via @optimusalive // 2, 3, 5 - via @julia_b.m // 7, 8, 12 - via @malinamay

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hai Hannah! it's nice to meet you here. i don't know if you've seen my reply on my blog, so I'll just post it here
    thank you so much for reading. Yes, actually I'm aware of that. I'm testing the page right now. The design works well with chrome and firefox, but somehow it doesn't work on safari. My sidebar is actually on the left side, but on safari it appears on the right side. In the meantime I'm trying to fix it. Thank you again :) have a great day to you too.

    AntwortenLöschen