2015/07/17

i know it will take time, but, honey, time is bound to pass either way. // Lisbon No. 2

1& 2 - late afternoon relaxation // 3-7 - exploration south of the river Tejo // 8-11 - strolling through the North and stumbling 
upon great views // 12 - street art by super talented Mariana Dias Coutinho (check her out!)

Bom dia! Während ich auf dem Weg nach Berlin bin (ja, ich bin diesen Sommer fast ununterbrochen unterwegs) sind hier noch ein paar Eindrücke aus dem ewigen Lissabon. Eine Stadt voller Bewegung, Schmutz, Kunst, Geschichte, Sonne und Wertschätzung der einfachen Dinge im Leben (wie geniales Essen). Eine authentische Stadt, in der man Fremde auf offener Straße anlächelt und antanzt. Eine Stadt, in der Taxifahrer keine Regeln kennen und einstündige Zugfahrten 2,15 € kosten. 
Deutschland (und selbst Kanada) können bei diesem einzigartigen Lebensgefühl einfach nicht mithalten - und trotzdem freue ich mich auf unsere Hauptstadt! 
Heute habe ich übrigens entwickelte Fotos vom Bodensee und aus Kanada abgeholt und gleichzeitig 4 neue Filme aus Portugal hingebracht. Das heißt diese Seite wird von analogen Eindrücken nach meiner Rückkehr nur so überquellen. Und überhaupt hab ich einfach so so so viel Material und Ideen! Stay tuned xo

Bom dia! As I'm making my way to Berlin (indeed, I'm living the jet-set life this summer) I've prepared some more of my impressions of the eternal city of Lisbon. A city full of movement, dirt, art, history, sun and appreciation of the simple things in life (like food, oh ehm gee). An authentic city where you smile at and dance with strangers in the streets. A city in which taxi drivers know no rules and one-hour long train rides cost only 2,15 €.
Germany, England and even Canada can't keep up with this unique lifestyle - but still I'm looking forward to being back in our capital city!
On a side note: I've collected some developed pictures from my time at Lake Constance and in Norway today and I'm also waiting for four film rolls documenting my time in Portugal. That means you should prepare for a flood of analogue photographs on my blog in the near future. Plus I still have so so so much material I don't want you to miss! Stay tuned xo

10 Kommentare:

  1. Such beautiful photos! I wish I could go back to Lisbon, I was so young when I first went!

    lifeisashoe

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much! Simply a great city, isn't it?
      I know that feeling, I've been to lots of cool places when I was young and can barely remember them. But who knows: You might go back there eventually!

      Have a great day!

      Löschen
  2. Schöne Bilder, echt richtig schön, alle! Auch die aus den anderen Lissabon Posts. Du warst auch auf dem NOS Alive? Wir auch! :) Bin schon gespannt was du so darüber zu erzählen hast. Uns hat unglaublich gut gefallen, war aber auch das erste Mal für uns. Und in Kombination mit nem Lissabon Trip, war es der perfekt Mini-Urlaub :)
    Ich werd hier in Zukunft auf jeden Fall öfter vorbeischauen, vor allem wenn's analoge Fotos gibt!

    Liebste Grüße, Cora von Goldrausch

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke, danke, danke!
      Ich hab euch einen langen Kommentar auf eurem Blog hinterlassen! :)

      Allerliebste Grüße zurück!

      Löschen
  3. Beautiful photos! Lisbon seems like such an interesting city to visit and experience. Great post! Just followed! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Thank you! That's so sweet of you :)
    I hope you'll have a fantastic day, too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Oh you came to Lisbon! I live there! I hope you loved it as much as I do!
    xx

    Too Faced Giveaway - www.theblackblush.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Lucky you! You bet I loved it! Lisboa is definitely one of my favourite cities - I'm so happy when I'm back there every summer.
      xo

      Löschen