2012/08/10

melancholia

or "what I see when I think back to the days of my youth".

1 - channel in Camden Town // 2 - train station sign // 3 - Inés' Ramones shirt // 4 - Mary in our school chapel // 
5 - Clothing at the Camden Market // 6 - The Camden Locks

Ein paar Englandfotos mit meiner analogen Fisheye Kamera. Ich weiß nicht, wie ich es zugeben soll, aber (irgendwie) vermisse ich das Internatsleben und meine Mädchen dort. Trotzdem will ich, dass dieser Sommer niemals endet. Niemals. Bitte. Es ist einfach zu schön zuhause zu sein.

A few photos I took with my analogue fisheye camera. I don't know how to admit it, but (somehow) I miss being there and being with my girls. However, I wish that this summer would never end. Never. Please. It's just too good to be home.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hübsche Bilder! Camden Town ist einfach fantastisch!♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Analoge bilder sind echt super! :)
    futurewillbehistory.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen